- Some students have a background, identity, interest, or talent that is so meaningful…please share your story.
- The lessons we take from obstacles we encounter can be fundamental to later success. Recount a time…
- Reflect on a time when you questioned or challenged a belief or idea…
These are just the first 3 essay prompts for the common app. If this is making your head swirl, then there are two things you should know:
- You’ve come to the right place,
- All students and families feel that way after reading these prompts
With test optional policies largely remaining in place for many schools, the transcript and essays are going to play an even bigger role in the admission selection process.
It can be a huge challenge to know how or where to start because this is very different kind of writing than students are used to.
I will provide you with some helpful tips so you can get a jump start on writing an amazing college application essay that you will feel proud of!
Date: Saturday, June 17th
Time: 4:00 PM